Saturday, May 5, 2012

Boobs and Booze, my search for Maria

Last night's plans consisted of staying home playing Lego Star Wars and sleeping early. You know what they say about the best laid out plans...

Instead I found myself at Pt's Pub with a bunch of dudes many (5) years my juniors. God damn that was fun. Word to the wise do not arm wrestle a drunk girl with something to prove she bites :)

A few hours of drinking later, we made our way to The Library. The infamous strip club were Grrouchie met his girlfriend Maria. Although it was years ago I was curious to see if she was still there maybe compare notes. Alas I did not find Maria maybe she isn't even real!

There were boobs, booze and bad odors. What else can I really say it's a sleezy old strip club. Oh, there was a weird dead buck head on the wall! The company was great, I love my boys.

Hookers hookers everywhere but not a drop to...eww nevermind.  The Library is on Boulder Hwy, I found were the wild things are because everywhere I looked there was a hooker.

You may wonder how I knew they were hookers after all this is Las Vegas it's almost prerequisite for girls to dress slutty. I have had some schooling in the last few days, not from Rob but YouTube.

There's a channel called Johntv. This man, Brad or something lives in OKC, he spends his free time stalking/video taping hookers. He waits for them to be picked up follows the couple.Let's them get down to business ambushes them and video tapes! He usually tries to call the cops for back up. He claims to be cleaning up the streets by shaming these people straight. I think he is a pervert that gets a kick out of it. One thing is for sure, it is fucking hilairious! So Grrouchie Waffles or anyone else interested in how to spot a hooker check out this YouTube channel.
 
I forgot to mention the best part of the night-

On my way home, I stopped at the gas station for some provisions, two monsters and snowballs. As I'm checking out this really cute white girl with a country accent walks in singing. The clerk greets her asks how she's doing. The girl says " I'm drunk as fuck! I was trying to Cupid shuffle. I couldn't do it so I decided to grab a cigar." She asked us if we were able to Cupid shuffle. Told her I've never even heard of it, the clerk said she did.

Drunk girl convinced this very friendly female clerk to show her. So here we are a white girl, a black girl and a brown girl in the middle of the gas station at 4 am attempting to Cupid shuffle! I even took off my shoes because I was afraid to twist my ankle. Drunk girl and I left at the same time she invited me over to the bar next door . Well hell to the yeah, let's go Barbie!

This is one of the biggest reasons I haven't left Las Vegas. It's hard to imagine this kind of stuff happening in any other town!

To my Anonymous reader, I am seriously pondering your topic for a post. I want it to be meaningful. Just know I'm working on it.

12 comments:

  1. You had me with "boobs".

    OH MY GOSH...there's a guy who stalks hookers? Doesn't he know you get in deep do-do for doing that? He MUST read my blog.

    Danger, Will Robinson, Danger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob please check out the site! These are not Las Vegas quality hookers which makes this stuff even more disturbing.

      A coworker posted one of this dudes videos on my Facebook of an employee of our company having sex with a hooker in a company vehicle!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure it will be good...enjoy ur last one..never know where you r going to end up

    ReplyDelete
  3. bringing up johntv now.is my bankroll high enough to give a woman $100 yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you look at the site Tony? I have no idea what your roll is bit you can give me a $100!

      Delete
  4. no i mean if a womans willing to hang out in person and be affectionate. u should know what my roll is as often as i discuss it. $8000

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony, you shouldn't have to pay for affection! I'm going to give you advice. Make eye contact, smile, say hello. If they say hello in return talk to that person. That is how people meet and you can only make friends if you meet people who don't expect you to pay for their time. Oh and if its a girl that you're trying to talk to don't be creepy! Think about what you're going to do before you do it then do the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow some dude creepier than Rob that is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waffles, not sure who mean is "creepier" than me? I guess I'm supposed to feel flattered but somehow, I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not nearly as creepy as Waffles :)

    ReplyDelete